The construction sector has evolved in order to initiate towards safeguarding the planet from increasing atmospheric depletion. Prefab is the new-found way and a significant approach for green structures. The steel beams are built off-site, and conjoined on-site leading to lessen waste production and noise pollution. Being recyclable, the steel can be used for many other purposes like rebuilding a new or transform the old infrastructure.
B-211 Greater Kailash Part-1
New Delhi 110 048
Khasra No. 563, Silver Oaks Road,
Ghitorni, New Delhi 110 030
Prefabricated homes, popularly known as prefabs, are increasingly becoming popular in different parts of the world, thanks to shorter construction time and cost-effectiveness. Many people now prefer to live in prefabricated homes instead of traditional houses, especially in developing economies like ours.
Prefab homes necessarily involve assembling the different components of a structure at the site of manufacture and have them transported to the construction jobsite. Due to its unique nature, such homes are considered a mass-produced and low-end mode of construction.
Though prefabricated homes Delhi may come across as a modern innovation, these residential structures have been in our country for a very long time. However, they have started becoming popular in recent times because they can fit into a variety of budgets without compromising on the quality of construction.
Why Get a Prefabricated Home?
There are several perks of owning a prefabricated home. Let’s take a look at some of them below –
- Eco-friendly – A prefab home usually involves a sustainable and energy-efficient construction. Traditional construction would require more materials which lead to increased waste. As the parts of a prefabricated house are constructed in a factory, the extra materials could be recycled easily. A controlled environment of a factory also leads to more accurate construction with better air filtration and tighter joints, allowing energy efficiency and better wall insulation.
- Financial Savings – Though the idea of custom-made pieces sounds expensive, it isn’t the case with prefab homes. The construction usually targets all price points and budgets, allowing an affordable option.
- Flexibility – As the parts can be disassembled, it is possible to move them to different sites, which allows you limitless opportunities.
- Shorter Construction Time – Another significant advantage of prefabricated homes is that they are constructed in much less time.
- Better for Remote Areas – If you are living in remote regions will find this a great option because the parts can be delivered to the site after manufacture, relieving you the difficulty of looking for contractors who will be willing to travel a long distance to build your home.
How Can Solvabuild Help?
With long years of experience in the industry, Solvabuild will offer you an extensive range of prefabricated homes. Our excellent thermal insulation and easy installation will ensure that your home will be highly durable and dimensionally accurate.
As one of the prominent prefabricated structures manufacturers in Delhi, we will serve your specific requirements in a structure that is an example of durability and quality.
Our product is an epitome of precision of design and perfection, making us one of the reliable prefabricated house manufacturers across the nation. From city to mountain homes, our experts are going to offer you a stable structure that is flexible, aesthetic, and weatherproof.
If you are looking for a cost-effective and easy way to install and maintain a home, you need to consider owning a prefabricated house. Backed with a team of highly efficient professionals, avail affordable prices to construct your dream home that renders maximum client satisfaction.