A new type of building material that is used in prefabricated steel buildings is the steel key, which is extremely lightweight. This light steel building is not only more technologically advanced than the traditional concrete building but is also much more durable. The light steel keel is widely used in small wooden houses, public toilets, kiosks, parks, containers, portable wooden houses, large railway stations, schools, offices, residential and commercial spaces and luxury villas and apartments.
Advantages of Prefabricated Steel Buildings
1. Anti-moisture Permeability-The traditional construction of brick and mortar buildings make use of a large amount of water. According to studies, this concrete building will condense into water tide in the next four decades or so. It is also detrimental to the health of the people and may cause serious diseases. Prefabricated steel homes do not use water in its construction process and as such is dry. In addition, these homes are equipped with a layer of moisture-resistant breathing layer whereby the water droplets will not be able to pass through the walls.
2. Sound Insulation- the sound insulation requirements as laid down by the national standards is 40 decibels, but most of the traditional houses do not meet this insulation limit, which makes the quality of life poorer. On the other hand, in a steel fabricated house, there are layers of sound insulation, which has a good sound absorption effect. This gives you a good quality of life.
3. Thermal Insulation- the poor thermal insulation in the traditional houses makes the house hot in summer and cold in winter. Most of these houses need an additional insulation layer, which is not waterproof and increases the cost of construction. The prefabricated steel buildings have a composite wall, which consists of 5-6 layers. Thus, the heat is transferred layer to layer, giving it the heat preservation function.
4. Construction time- a traditional construction of a house takes a lot of time as it is affected by the outside weather conditions. The construction process is delayed due to heavy rain, excessive heat, snow and frost since a prefabricated steel building is made in a factory-like setting; it is unaffected by external forces of nature. Once the assemblies are constructed, it only has to be transported and assembled in the construction site, and the prefab metal buildings for sale are ready.
5. Environmental Protection and Demolition-In the construction of the traditional brick and mortar concrete houses, a lot of after resources are used. This gives rise to dust and noise pollution. Onsite construction affects people’s daily life and mobility. After the house is demolished, the construction waste makes the land unproductive. The traditional rick concrete houses are very difficult to be demolished. Sometimes the construction site space is not big enough to allow the entry of large vehicles. The assembles of prefabricated steel buildings are all factory-made, and the majority of the primary materials can be recycled and reused. Prefabricated Steel residential homes construction site adopts pre-assembly, dry operation, no environmental pollution, and minimal waste; top quality assembles timely management, and civilized construction.
Thus, we see that a prefabricated steel building offers many benefits.